Setting up e-Reimbursement

  • Non-employees can be set up to receive e-reimbursements by following the procedure found here.

Bank Account

  • If the scholar will be staying in Madison for an extended period, setting up a bank account may be worthwhile. The university recommends creating an account with UW Credit Union, which can be done in Union South.
  • If the scholar will not be setting up a bank account, payments will be made my check and delays should be expected.