Sponsor: Department of State
Target Group: Faculty & Staff
Closing Date: June 1, 2021
Description: The Branch Office seeks project proposals in the following Priority Program Areas:
- EDUCATION: Programs that build linkages between U.S. and Minas Gerais institutes of higher learning, support the internationalization of higher education in Minas Gerais, and/or promote study in the United States.
- ENVIRONMENTAL COOPERATION: Programs that connect U.S. and Brazilian experts and/or students regarding environmental or climate change challenges.
- SOCIAL ISSUES: Programs that promote human rights, diversity, and inclusion.
- ECONOMIC GROWTH: Programs related to bilateral trade, entrepreneurship, innovation, and women’s economic empowerment.
- CULTURAL DIPLOMACY: Activities promoting U.S. culture through culinary traditions, music, art, film, sports, literature, and other cultural forms.